Phillip H
Phillip H,
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

I got a cx-5 2016 model the other day. On the right hand of

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I got a cx-5 2016 model the other day. On the right hand of the 3 displays it needs and gives a 20 mile an hour speed warning every to e I exceed 20. I cannot work out how to turn it off
JA: Are you fixing your CX-5 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can't go d anything in the manual or online to help but trying to fix myself. Have tried in the nav settings but this doesn't fix it
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Phillip H replied 12 days ago.

Hiya

I would usggest you take a look at the owners manual which is available on the Mazda website for information on your vehicle.

This can be found here: https://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/cx-5/cx-5_8gj1ee18b/contents/05020115.html

Phillip

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

I'm afraid it doesn't help. The vehicle speed alarm is referenced but there seems to be no setting you can go to in the centre display that references it so it can be turned off

Expert:  Phillip H replied 12 days ago.

Hiya

It is in the owners manual! Follow the index and it will give you all of the information you need.

This is the direct link for activation / deactivation of system: https://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/cx-5/cx-5_8gj1ee18b/contents/05281507.html

Phillip