sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Why won’t my Mazda 3 won’t start, no electricity, yes car is

Customer Question

Why won’t my Mazda 3 won’t start, no electricity
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: yes car is 2018 & I have only got it a few weeks ago
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Mazda 3
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: have tried jump starting from a battery that measures 12 volts
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 6 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, the first thing we have to do is verify with a battery, but I see that you have already done it, I also recommend you replace the key fob batterry because many times the fob battery is flattened causing the vehicle not to recognize the ignition.

The second recommended to you is check the fuses and ignition relays which are located in the fuse and relay box under the dashboard and under the engine compartment.

Further, I recommend that you check the battery connections of the starter motor.

If everything is correct and the vehicle still does not start, we will have to reprogram the key with the ignition system as it is likely that the immobilizer or anti theft system has been activated.