sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Hiya nothing when i press the start stop button, YES

Customer Question

Hiya nothing when i press the start stop button
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: YES headlights on
JA: What is the model/year of your Mazda?
Customer: Mazda 6 sl 2.2. Need a new dfp sensor keeps flashing not sure if that has anything too do with it
JA: What year is your Mazda2?
Customer: It was ok yesterday
JA: Are you fixing your Mazda2 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just about too go shopping and sat in it right now It was ok yesterday
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing apart from it needs a new dpf sensor light keeps flashing but already had the dpf checked and its fine just the sensor needs replacing
Category: Mazda
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Dont understand why it wont start
Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Dear customer, what year is your Mazda and how long have you had without replacing the vehicle's main battery?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok

Dear customer, at this moment I can not answer the call, but we can solve your problem via chat, however the cost of the call will be returned in the next few hours, if not, please notify me to let the moderators know.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok

Dear customer

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
All sorted it was tbe battery on the key just tried the spare and its ok. Thanks for your help

Dear customer I am glad you solved your problem, I am attentive for future consultations, kind regards, ***** ***** is anything else I can help you, let me know.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you. Just thought wonder if it was the battery on the key and it was.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.