How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am 63 female. Have pulsating pain on right side near lung

Customer Question

I am 63 female. Have pulsating pain on right side near lung area. Past history of clots in both lungs after an operation some years back. Pain intermittent and quite regular and feels like stabbing sharp and flinching. Should I see my GP ??
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 5 years ago.



Welcome to Justanswer


-Could you explain your situation a little more?


1.Do you have respiratory difficulties? Any other associated symptoms like nausea, vomiting, altered bowel habits, fever or bloated feeling?


2.Any other symptoms besides the pain?


3. Could you please locate the area of pain more precisely? like on the left side of chest (middle, upper or lower), in front, on the side or back, pain radiation if any like radiating to the back or front?


3. What medical conditions are diagnosed for you and what medication are you for them?