Dr. Wajid
Dr. Wajid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (Internal Medicine)
20564665

I am 57 year old female saw some red blood some weeks ago stopped

I am 57 year old female saw some red blood some weeks ago stopped nopw but have got back ache

Welcome to Just Answer

Where did you see the blood?

Did you exercise or over exert yourself in the recent days?

Any known medical problems?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

No exercise, but I do have occasional piles, but waiting to have myocardial perfusion scan

Thank you...

Well the backache can simply be a muscular sprain or stretch and I wouldn't co relate it to the piles...

So I would suggest you simply use either Tab Tylenol or Tab Advil for the backache... Applying hot compression would also help...

If the pain fails to settle with these simple measures I would recommend you see your primary doctor for a clinical examination and for a prescription drug such as Cap Muscoril or Tab Zanaflex...

I hope I have been helpful...

Let me know if you have any further queries...

Also do leave a positive feedback if you feel satisfied with my response, it will be highly appreciated...

Regards XXXXX XXXXX