How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48708
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now


Customer Question

[email protected]lackhill.Coleraine
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 years ago.
This is Dr. David

do you have a medical question?

or are you trying to reach customer service?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.






Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 years ago.
you are asking about the blood types of your children I see

you have one daughter who is AB- and others who are AB+ and A+

the + and - part of the blood type is called the Rh factor and is a separate blood cell antigen than the ABO part of the blood type.

it is possible to have one child who is Rh negative and the rest of the children being Rh positive. this is completely normal.

if she has children, and her husband is Rh +, she will have to be careful for her second child and she will need to take medications before her second child to decrease her body making antibodies against her baby's red blood cells if her baby is Rh+

does this help?

do you have other questions?