How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

We have being tring for a baby for the past four years, my

Customer Question

We have being tring for a baby for the past four years, my semen analysis shows that i i have 29% mobility . What can i do to improve this?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
Do you have any other medical problems

Have you had an ultrasound of the penis and testicles?

Are you over weight?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
non of the above questions
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.

Any other findings on your semen analysis?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
See a urologist to make sure you don't have a varicocele.
This can overheat the sperm area and cause problems.
It can be fixed.
Do not wear briefs but instead where boxers.

avoid hot baths.

Go on a detox diet...find that in the book, Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman.

Reduce stress
Do not smoke.
Limit alcohol.
Avoid other toxins.
Avoid lubricants during sex.

Here is a mayo clinic write up on this.

OK. If you have further questions or details, use reply to expert.

Otherwise please choose a positive rating . But, still come back if you need to…think of something later, etc. Bonuses are appreciated.