How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Natasha Your Own Question
Dr. Natasha
Dr. Natasha, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 12910
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Ivy League trained
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Natasha is online now

how i will regester with Dr. or GP

Customer Question

how i will regester with Dr. or GP
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 4 years ago.

Doctor Cameron :


Doctor Cameron :

this website will guide you on how to register with a gp in salford

Doctor Cameron :

Doctor Cameron :

it is very easy

Customer: replied 4 years ago.


I have 10 years C-Visit- Business Visa

I am able to apple for provisional driver licence for car? in uk

Expert:  Dr. Natasha replied 4 years ago.


Did I answer your question and provide you with excellent service?