How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

i am producing a hormone siadh how do i find someone who also

Customer Question

i am producing a hormone siadh how do i find someone who also suffers with it and can help me out
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

SIADH means Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion. It is an abbreviation. The hormone you are porducing is ADH or Anti Diuretic Hormone.
There are many causes for inappropriate secretion of ADH. You can get information about it on this website, however, you will have to search for appropriate forums on the internet to find people who suffer from it.
If you want any information about the disease or want to discuss your symptoms and treatment, you can do so with me.
Let me know. Best.