How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

HI Doctor, I am a male age 57yrs i am experiencing some very

Customer Question

HI Doctor, I am a male age 57yrs i am experiencing some very dull pains in my abdominal on the right side. I have developed an unusual routine of urinating.Is there any help that i can get before the problem becomes worse.

Warm regards.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
This is not a self help situation.
Underlying causes can be bladder or kidney infection.

Both can become serious.

Bowel problem such as tumor can do should have a colonoscopy if indicated by exam.

Right now you need a urinalysis, exam, and blood tests.

Maybe antibiotics.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget a positive rating.