DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I have had a funny feeling of warmth in my right outer thigh

I have had a funny feeling of warmth in my right outer thigh for a week or so. No swelling but I am very concious of it. Am 50 and my blood pressure has been quite high recently. I don't want to fuss but am concerned it may be something like a thrombosis.
Hello from JA
Any swelling?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No ... so sounds as though I am fussing about nothing but it has this deep burning feeling.

OK
That is more likely a musculskeletal problem in the hip, or lower spine, a pinched nerve.
You need a structural medicine assessment and the correct physical therapy to fix this.

A physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor would be the best doctor to see.

Does not sound like clot at all.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Please don’t forget a positive rating.