DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

What can I actually DO to stop my lifelong excessive sentimental

What can I actually DO to stop my lifelong excessive sentimental weeping?

Dr. David :

This is Dr. David

Dr. David :

sounds like you have been battling this for a long time.

Dr. David :

how long do these sentimental weeping episodes usually last for ?

Dr. David :

have you talked to your doctor about them?

Dr. David :

have you ever tried to take antidepressants for it?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Irecieved no answer. You seem to have taken the money, then simply repeated my question, and asked for me to rate your answer. But I can't see
any answer
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Other.
any answer
Hello from JA
this is a different expert
I have seen your re list.

There are a number of things you can do.

If you actually have a diagnosis on analysis, such as depression, an SSRI medication can help.

As far as therapy, the most proven therapy is cognitive behavioral therapy, not hypnosis or other technique. CBT is taught by PhD clinical psychologists most effectively.

My personal preference would be to treat you [assuming no immediate urgency] with classical homeopathy. Sentimental weeping is a symptom in a few dozen remedies only, and thus case analysis could rapidly narrow this down to a remedy [non toxic, non drug] that would rapidly help in most cases. You would need a good classical homeopathy to do this.

So, you might have more questions, just use reply to expert if so.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
Please don’t forget a positive rating.
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience: Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.