How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrHelen Your Own Question
DrHelen, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 61
Experience:  UK Family doctor with special interest in Palliative Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrHelen is online now

Hello! My son has high temperature and diarrhoea second day... We

Customer Question

My son has high temperature and diarrhoea second day...
We are Greek and have insurance.
We leave at NW11, Golders Green.
Please advise where we can see doctor today and make needed analysis?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrHelen replied 4 years ago.

Hello, I am Dr Helen, a UK doctor.


I am sorry to hear your son is unwell and agree that he needs to be checked by a doctor.


The easiest way to have him seen would be to go to an A&E department (Accident and Emergency) in your nearest hospital. They will have all the necessary staff and facilities.


From Golders Green your nearest two hospitals are:


The Royal Free Hospital

Pond Street

020 7794 0500



The Whittington Hospital
Magdala Avenue
N19 5NF
Tel: 020 7272 3070


If you don't have transport, any local taxi driver will know where these hospitals are.


Both these are NHS hospitals and are open 24 hours a day.


Take your Insurance documents with you. There should be no problems with you being seen in an NHS hospital and, especially as it is a Saturday, it would take longer to try and access medical care through other sources.


I hope he is soon feeling better.


Best wishes.



I joined JustAnswer in June 2013 and am a UK doctor. I have been qualified for 23 years and have widespread experience in GP and cancer care.