How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I Have suffered from Agrophobia since I Was young and have

Customer Question

I Have suffered from Agrophobia since I Was young and have trouble getting out Inow have a bad back 2 vertebrae pushing one another I have had needles in my back for this but did not work for long my Husband is on Disability allowance so I Have to try and manage he Drives but cannot walk very far so we are both in a position where we both need help to get out ,I Have Nardil and Diazipam tablets for my nerves can I claim any Benefits
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
The treatment for this is the correct physical therapy.

Have you talked to your doctor about the correct referral?