How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I got my medical degree in the cheque rep when it was theeec

Customer Question

I got my medical degree in the cheque rep when it was theeec i have worked in ireland where i am from. i want to go to austrael to work do i have to do an exan i am a member of the royal college dublin
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Here is the process with the steps in detail

Go to this page

Go to the bottom left and click on steps in detail.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions.
Please do not forget a positive rating.