How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

i have aches and pain in my body

Customer Question

i have aches and pain in my body
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
Hi--can you please tell me more about what exactly is going on?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have aches and pains in my body


Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 4 years ago.
OK Carol--how long has this been going on and do you have any fever, sore throat, or any other symptoms?