How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

My right is itchy and the is cracking round the

Customer Question

My right breast is itchy and the is cracking round the nipple should I see my doctor
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Mask replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

I am sorry to know your situation. I would need some additional information before being able to help you understand the situation.

1. What is your age?

2. Are you currently a breast feeding mother?

3. Any nodule, tenderness or change in color of the area effected?

4. what medical conditions have been diagnosed so far for you and what medication are you on for them?