How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I need to see a sychiatrist ASAP . Mrs Chris Swithenbank .

Customer Question

I need to see a sychiatrist ASAP . Mrs Chris Swithenbank .
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 4 years ago.
You have posted this on a question and answer web site.
We do not provide care or make appointments.
We can only answer questions, and only those questions that do not require examination of the individual.
Do you have a question for which we can provide assistance?