It sounds like this is a hemorrhoid
I am an ER doctor. We see these in the ER all of the time.
In general, for hemorrhoids, I recommend the following:
1. increase your fiber intake to 7-8 servings of vegetables or fruit daily
2. 8x 8 ounces of water (unless you are under fluid restriction)
3. Preparation H wipes
4. ANUSOL suppositories. Depending on your health insurance, this may be cheaper for you over the counter or prescription
5. baby wipes
6. colace- 100mg twice daily to soften the stool and reduce straining
7. warm sitz baths- 2x a day sit in water water for 20 minutes
8. and for acute pain- a cool compress to the area.
If your hemorrhoids still bother you after this, then you should see a surgeon for treatment- they can surgically remove them..
Hang in there!
I hope that I provided you with excellent service.
Please leave positive feedback if I did
Use reply if you need clarification.