How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

.n 2003 I suffered with Kidney Failure, i visited my Doctor

Customer Question

.n 2003 I suffered with Kidney Failure, i visited my Doctor and he said Indigestion this went on for a few weeks and I eventually got a second opinion and I was straight into Hospital. I now suffer with Chronic Kidney Disease,I feel sick and can't eat for a day maybe 2 but I am soon alright again. This time it has been going on for a Month Doctor has given me Domperidone at least I'm eating my Blood Test shaws my Kidney function Stable He is going to try another Blood Test I saw him Monday and Blood Test [email protected] til 13th Febuary could you try and hurry it up
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

Are you requesting that a doctor on this site give you sooner lab work?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am feeling unwell what can I do

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 years ago.
What symptoms are you having?