How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

Hello, I am becoming depressed. there are many different health

This answer was rated:

Hello, I am becoming depressed. there are many different health reasons for this, i cant have sex without being severely in pain, i have ibs and have gained weight. i need help but dont know where to go? please help
What type of doctor are you seeing now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

just a normal gp i have seen them multiple times about the problems but have had no result

I would ask for a referral to a PhD clinical psychologist.
Depression even if secondary to medical conditions must be treated to help the medical conditions.

If your doctor won't do that then see a psychiatrist.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [Click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
DrRussMD and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you