Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

just quickly, can anxiety be prolonging my sore throat and

just quickly, can anxiety be prolonging my sore throat and other symptoms...i meet most criteria for medical anxiety (hence being here!!)
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Yes, it absolutely can

anxiety is probably make it worse

You seem to be having a rough time with it

But I can assure you that you are likely negative
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am having a really rough time with it Dr Phil. I just need to know if my symptoms and timescale fit. If so, im worried because I never get sore throats or colds etc. Especially as this one has no other symptoms, no headaches, fevers or night sweats etc. I know the only way for clarity is to be tested but it is 5 days until I know an answer and it's killing me. I'll probably be off work. It has taught me a big lesson. I really need your expert view on it.

No I don't think they fit at all
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what do you normally see Dr? I know you probably think I'm a terrible person, i'm really not, I'm just young and make stupid decisions sometimes..believe me ive learnt from this experience.

I don't think that

I see fever, chills, rash, 10-14 days out
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX excellent again..but what is an internist?

It's a GP for adults in the US
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)