How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58727
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

Iam Austrian 60 years old ,my wife Moroccon 40 years old ,we

This answer was rated:

Iam Austrian 60 years old ,my wife Moroccon 40 years old ,we were divorced 3 times before and after that made her wish to have babies , we got 2 Girls ( 4 & 2 years old),Iam still working in the Gulf & they are staying in her country, I travel to them every 6 month & I got them here for 3 month ( oct,Nov,Dec) since one year always she make me too many problems , same ones which she creates before getting babies, Nothing relating to money Iam spending a lot on all including her son from her x husband ( 15 years old). whatever I do pretends not enough and always accusing me of the problems, and now I cannot see my babies on Skype as used to see them daily for 2 hours,I tried to solve my problem with her , but whatever I said she says the opposite , what can I do? Knowing that my health now not so good iam under medications ( heart ) since 2 years . Her target to achieve divorce . could you advice ? She has a family but she has no relation with them before I Knowing her .
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

Do you want to divorce her?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Dr.


I tried everything , that's why need final advice if there is something last step, which I didn't think of , if there is nothing then yes I want to divorce her.

Thank you for this reply Zakaria.

The only other option is to get counselling. If she is willing to do couple's counselling when you are back home, then that is an option

But it sounds like she will decline.

It seems like you guys are not getting along.

It seems like divorce is inevitable
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I told many times to get counseling, she refused and said Iam crazy not her , that's how she answered, even I asked her if I can talk to her best friend in her building to discuss the way to help, anything she refuse,

sorry about the late reply

Then there is nothing you can do.

You have to cut ties
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you