Ask a Doctor and Get an Answer to Your Medical Question ASAP
Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries
I am going to be going through a depression questionnaire.Please answer the following questions for me to assess if you have depression or not:
1. I do things slowly.
2. My future seems hopeless.
3. It is hard for me to concentrate on reading.
4. The pleasure and joy has gone out of my life.
5. I have difficulty making decisions.
6. I have lost interest in aspects of life that used to be important to me.
7. I feel sad, blue, and unhappy.
8. I am agitated and keep moving around.
9. I feel fatigued.
10. It takes great effort for me to do simple things.
11. I feel that I am a guilty person who deserves to be punished.
12. I feel like a failure.
13. I feel lifeless -- more dead than alive.
14. My sleep has been disturbed -- too little, too much, or broken sleep.
15. I spend time thinking about HOW I might kill myself.
16. I feel trapped or caught.
17. I feel depressed even when good things happen to me.
18. Without trying to diet, I have lost, or gained, weight.For all the questions above you have the following answering options:
Not at all Just a little Somewhat Moderately Quite a lot Very much
I tried the live chat services but could not connect with you.I would appreciate it if you could provide me more information on the questions that I have asked above.Kindest Regards