How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

hi- l am a visitor to Australia-female 31 years old- l have

This answer was rated:

hi- l am a visitor to Australia-female 31 years old-
l have pains for more than 1 week now in my low stumoch-
my breast are also sore-
my periods are overdue now for at least 2 weeks.
l am not pregnant and have not had sex--
what is the cause??
Do you have any other medical problems
Are you on any medications?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


How do you know you are not pregnant
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not had any sex---


Any hormonal imbalance can cause this
Are you under stress
Have you changes your diet
What is your height and weight?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my weight is 57,my height is 5"2..yes I have changes my diet I was eat Australian foods..thank you

I assume you mean 57 kilos?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes...57 kilos

Possible causes
change of diet
lack of sleep
too much exercise
birth control pills or other medications
weight loss or weight gain.
Liver or kidney problems
thyroid problems
other hormonal problems.

So, if this clears up, OK.

If not further work up is needed.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi-- can l get another question answered please, or do l need to pay again?

Simply find me by request on a new post.
Use my request link and "for Dr. Thomas" in the title.