How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58338
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

Hi. I am 52 year old man I want to start take a testacore medicine

This answer was rated:

Hi. I am 52 year old man I want to start take a testacore medicine to build my muscle. And I take every day high blood pleasure tablet. Can I use this medicine testocore.please give me answer. Thanks. (Usman)
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

There are some recent concerns about testosterone and heart disease

This is basically a testosterone supplement

with your high blood pressure, I would not recommend i

I would avoid this product.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions, just reply :)
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
I noticed you rated ok service

I strive for excellent every time

Can I help further?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My next question my cock is too small and I don't feel about sex and if I want sex my climax very quickly what I can do. Please give me answer
You could try cialis or viagra
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.