Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Everyday for the last month I have toilet troubles. Iam always

Everyday for the last month I have toilet troubles. Iam always constipated but pass a lot of wind. When I do finally manage to pass a stool it's more like diorreah and then it's mostly made up of a white mucus or blood. But I can still eat normally and don't feel unwell in any way
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Have you taken any antibiotics lately for any reason?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Maybe just Zovirax for a cold sore if that counts
ever had symptoms like this before?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Nope never I
I think you might have a colon infection

Either a bacteria or parasite

I recommend a stool test for c diff (a bacteria) or parasites like giardia
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)