How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 36068
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I am a father of a 24 year old daughter who his going through

This answer was rated:

I am a father of a 24 year old daughter who his going through a terrible depression. She has had an education to degree level but she cannot get a job, she has no social life and has anger problems in fact they are rages. She smashes things in the house and even attacks me and her mother. I have sought counselling but she will not go to see any one. I have been thinking it maybe a step forward if me or her mother saw some one for advice. Can you help?
Hi--sorry to here about all this. Where exactly do you live and are you asking for an appropriate professional to whom you and your wife can speak?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes l am asking for an appropiate professional to whom we cam speak. We live in North London

OK Peter. Here's a link to what is in my opinion the best establishment you can contact

A qualified and expert therapist can sit down with you and your wife and discuss the problem and make suggestions as to how to deal with your daughter and how, hopefully, to persuade her into getting treatment
Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you