How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Robert Your Own Question
Dr. Robert
Dr. Robert, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6680
Experience:  M.B.B.S, Experienced Family Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Robert is online now

I started to experience pain after I in my urethra? whats

This answer was rated:

I started to experience pain after I cum in my urethra? whats wrong and how do I stop the pain
Welcome to and thank you for your question.
I am going to assist you with your question. First I need a little more information-

Do you get pain after having sex?
Do you get pain during urination?
Have you noticed bumps/ swelling in groin?
Associated itching in penis shaft?
How long has this been going on for?
Do you have history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

pain started two days ago, but before that went to doctors for pain urination they gave me Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg and the pain stopped but recently I jaked off in the shower and experienced a hurtful pain in my urethra.

Dear Customer, Thanks for providing quick additional information.
I'm so sorry to hear of your discomfort.

Well, You have experienced this pain because, After ejaculation there is some amount of semen which remains behind in your urethra.
Semen clots up after ejaculation, it then again breaks up within 5 minutes.
And, if urinates, before this then you would experience pain in urethra. It would be slightly relieved by urination.

From now, you should try not to urinate till at least 15 minutes after ejaculation.
You should also take urinary alkalisers like Bicitra or Citrolith
2 tsf twice a day for continuous 5 days. You should also drink plenty of water and take cranberry juice.

Pelvic floor spasm or overactivity may also cause such symptoms. You should see a urologist who will do a basic evaluation including an exam, urine tests, a bladder residual and likely recommend something called pelvic floor physical therapy.

You should keep off masturbation for at-least 2 weeks.
Most likely, you would be free from symptoms by this time.

Good Luck and Take care.

Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

is there a number to reach u at

Dear Customer,

I am sorry, as per justanswer site rules, we are not allowed to share personal number and email address with customers. I hope you understand this issue.

Please let me know, how can i help you further.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Robert

Dr. Robert and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you