DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

I have cirrhosis of the liver caused by Temazepam to help me

I have cirrhosis of the liver caused by Temazepam to help me sleep. It is quite bad,as I didn't realise what was wrong with me for many years.I am now very weak and have been following the liver diet for 4 mths. and gradually the yellowing of the skin is fading. I keep low salt and fat and iron and wonder if homeopathic medicine can help with healing. I stll have discomfort in midriff and sometimes backache if I don't rest enough. I have a chemist nearby who can source most remedies.
It depends on an entire homeopathic analysis of your case.
A homeopath should spend several hours with you to pick the best remedy, which is based on the analysis of everything about you...there is no such thing as a remedy for a specific problem, but a remedy that fits your picture

Make sense?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have been on some sort of tablets to help me sleep since I was fourteen,am now 60.I have been suffering from extreme fatigue for a long time and all the Doctors have ever given me is a diagonsis of M.E.I have had severe backache foe over a year, and hives,and anxiet and depression.I have tried to rest but it has been impossible because the DSS stopped my money, so I have had to work cleaning for old people and it takes every ounce of my energy to manage 2 Hrs when I can. I realised it was serious in November last year when I was too weak to work and my stomach swelled up yet again as it had been doing off and on for a number of years,I also turned yellow and could barely drink water. I have not been to the Doctor because I feel too weak mentally and physically to face bad news. Have been researching info. and following a strict regimen.Up to 4 mths ago I was drinking caffeine in desperation to get energy to work.I would like some hope and help.What specifically would you like to know?

Sorry, you MUST go to the doctor.
This site does not substitute for that.
Tell me how you are with temperature.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

O.K. I will. I get shivery and I get very hot, sweating profusely,for a while then it subsides.

Are you generally cold
Do you like hot showers

What makes you feel better
Are you restless?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I am generally cold,with occasional hot sweats thoughout the day. Yes I do loke hot showers as they warm me up for quite a while after, and give me a little bit of energy.

And are you restless
And what are your fears?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am restless on occasions especially when anxious,but too tired to use up much energy on restlessness. I am afraid of dying or being unable to look after myself or being destitute.

I am going to tell you that you need to find a classical homeopath.
This is a serious business and requires one remedy at a time, based on extensive analysis, and the picture can change after the remedy.

You picture, based on this very superficial amount of information, fits a remedy called Arsenicum Album. Starting at a 200C potency, one dose, one time and see.

The homeopath then makes decisions on how you react.

However, a homeopath might start with a different remedy if they elicit more pertinent information. There are 3000 remedies.
Any one of 50 to 100 might be the best starting remedy.
That requires computer analysis. And about a three hour interview.

The homeopath should also look carefully at phosphorus.
And a few others, specifically sepia, lycopodium, nux vomica and aurum.

And quite a few others.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions. [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. I do have lower dose bottles of these remedies,and I do take arsenicum. Alb for occasional itching. I will contact my G.P. tomorrow and be brave and also track down a local Homeopath, Thank you for your help.

You are welcome anytime
Any questions at all.
Please do not forget a positive rating.