Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi, I have for the past 2 days or so been suffering from left

Hi, I have for the past 2 days or so been suffering from left testicular pain which comes and goes...It seems I may have a very small lump inside which is soar, but I do have an occasional ache....
Hi--where exactly is the lump?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would say at the very bottom, hard to tell?

On the testicle itself or in your scrotum Trevor?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

In the scrotum (the sack)....

OK Trevor. This sounds like a varicocele--a tangling of the veins within the scrotum. Usually not much of a problem but it can enlarge and cause pain and so you need to have a scrotal ultrasound to check it and to see a urologist to determine if it needs to be surgically removed to prevent any problems
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX explain that some days its worse than others, and would it explain the ache? I am extremely concerned, especially if its possibly some sort of cancer.

Yes--the ache can come and go but this isn't cancer, I assure you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

o.k, I will make an appointment to see the doctor and go from there..Thankyou.

You're welcome Trevor but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you