Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I am 34 very fit trained since I was 18, I have a problem

I am 34 very fit trained since I was 18,
I have a problem when I go to the toilet. It's like I have mild piles
It comes and goes, it's not great right now what do u think
Hi--can you tell me more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It hurts when my poo comes out as of its stretching my hole. There is a bit of blood as it splits my skin. But this comes and goes
How long has this been going on Mark and do you have any small lumps down there?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes some small lumps that hang out if you like... This has been going on for 5 years
And just to check--you haven't had a doctor evaluate this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No I haven't
Definitely sounds like piles Mark. For now you can try Preparation H or a cortisone cream and a stool softener but if these continue to be a problem a doctor can band them--put a sort of rubber band around the base--to get rid of them permanently