How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58338
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

Hi, Im 46 years old Iranian male. Ive been told that my

Customer Question

I'm 46 years old Iranian male. I've been told that my chlostrol is a bit high but I don't take any tablet for it. I'm suffering from severe cluster headache. Currently taking sumatriptan injections and spry. It's not easy to obtain my medication and I'd like to know if there is any cure for my condition. What is the reason for my headaches. My last severe attack was on 2010 and since then I visit several specialist and had lots of screening. My new attack started fron 10th of March and it doesn't seem getting better or want to go. I started taking 300mg aspirin from yesterday.
Please let me know what I need to do.
Thank you,
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

There is a cure.

There are medicines that you can take to prevent attacks

I recommend one of two



Both are taken daily and highly effective at preventing headaches
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.