Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

This is a psychology question. I had an argument with a friend

This is a psychology question. I had an argument with a friend and he deemed me as a psycho.

I guess I am now questioning myself. I don't know when to let things go sometimes. If I am upset about something I have to vent it put. Even that means sending out a a4 type text message

My friend told me his daughter was ill and he had been saying so for the last 8 months. She has encephalitis. I guess I did not believe him completely and after 8 months I did a stupid thing and called the hospital to find out if someone of her name was there. To cut a long story short, he found out and naturally he was not pleased.

Does the above actions mean I have psycho tendencies?
Hi--no doesn't sound at all like any psychosis or schizophrenia. You might have a problem that would need anger management therapy if your venting is getting you in trouble, but you aren't crazy if you were worried about that