How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

what can I do further

Customer Question

what can I do further
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
You mentioned that you had a minor heart attack and are taking atorvastatin.
In addition to atorvastatin you also need to take baby aspirin, a medication from the ACE inhibitor class if your heart function is reduced. If you are still having chest pain on exertion then you may also require medications from the nitrates class as well.
All this needs to be done in consultation with your cardiologist.