How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4825
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I have a really itchy and with small lumps that

Customer Question

I have a really itchy vagina and anus with small lumps that keep coming up and a large like boil under the skin on my vagina and its so painful to have sex it hurts my pelvis and its been going on for years
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

It sounds like its possible that you have a case of hpv, human papillomavirus or venereal warts.

Dr. K. :

This can online be diagnosed by an exam by a physician. You need to see a gynecologist. Warts can be treated with a medication called Aldara cream that is applied three times a week. It may take six to twelve weeks to be cured.

Customer : I have been to a gynaecologist who gave me steroid cream 3 times a day for 3 months and it did not help
Dr. K. :

Steroid cream will not help if the diagnosis is warts/hpv It will actually cause them to spread and become worse. It sounds like you need a new gyn. You can upload a picture if you want. to.