Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi Im 20 yr old female,I have been having bad headaches n

Hi I'm 20 yr old female,I have been having bad headaches n sore eyes and when I stand up it feels a lot worse and I sometimes get dizzy , the pain is down left side,both temples across my forehead around my eyes and nose I never have much of an appetite and when I do eat,I don't eat much.I take over the counter headache pills but they never help,iv had these symptoms for nearly 3 years now , laying in dark helps me a little
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

This sounds like migraine

Have you discussed this with your GP?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I don't have access to a gp I have tried migraine pills they don't work
What migraine pills?

Are you worried about something serious?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ibuprofen n Asda own brand migraine not worried of anything
Thanks for this reply Cherry

Do you have allergies?

What do you think is causing this because I strongly believe it is migraine
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I have headaches I some times I feel itchy in my legs and if I scratch I feel wotse
interesting

That could be allergies Cherry

Have you tried over the counter allergy medicine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No never
Of course see your GP but in the meantime you might try over the counter allergy medicine like claritin. That might help

headaches and itching are commonly associated with allergies especially this time of year
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What is best migraine pills I can buy
excedrin migraine
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can I buy over this over the counter

yes
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)