Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

wife has a pain on her left side a couple of inches above the

wife has a pain on her left side a couple of inches above the level of her left elbow. on the side of her chest. Is there any organ there that could be troublesome or maybe just some wind. She is 74 and in good health.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

What triggers the pain?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we dont know

eating? breathing? movement? exertion?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
not eating, breathing movement so far as we can see. but she does get tired so maybe exertion.
the fatigue could indicate a cardiac problem

I would get this checked right away in that case.
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)