Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.

Hi I had sex Thursday, Friday and Saturday, my period was due on the sat but I was unaware of this as I had none of the usual signs it was starting, its Tuesday and still no sign, I very rarely have irregular periods is there a chance I'm pregnant? I do feel slightly different? My cycle is usually 33 days

Even though no period in between the two bleeding is safe, the last few days of the cycle are comparatively safe {as compared to mid of the cycle - when ovulation occurs}.

Having said this - It is not possible to diagnose the cause {pregnancy or otherwise} this early. It is better you wait for at-least seven days {after the expected day} and get pregnancy test to get more answers.