How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 35569
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX i live in wolverhampton

This answer was rated:

my name is XXXXX XXXXX i live in wolverhampton in west mid_lands,i have been having problem in private part (erectile dysfunction) up to three years now and i have seen my gp severally times about it bt am still having the same problem, my gp gave me medication (viagara) but i dnt want to be on medication i hv done all d test bt all of dem r normal is there anyway i can see a specialist about dis problem or i can be operated to knw d cause of this. my e _mail id [email protected] and my phone number is XXXXX

Hi Everestus--can you tell me exactly what the problem is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi doc,

thank you very much for replying my messge,the problem is that i cant get erection on my pennis.



You don't get any erection at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A little bit of erection

Did you try the Viagra and, if so, did it help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i tried viagra and it helps but this dayz the viagara is nt active much i my body system and i dont want to be on there anyway i cant be cure without medication

OK--and we can continue after this. Yes, this can be treated successfully and you need to see a Urologist for an evaluation. First thing to do is to check your testosterone levels to see if they are low and causing the problem. If that's the case, testosterone supplementation will work, and there are some natural supplements besides testosterone that will do that. Another possibility, considering your age, is that this is not a physical problem but an emotional--anxiety--one. If that's the case, your seeing a therapist will work for that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank u very much and i will try it n get back 2 u bt do u knw any good urologist i can see in west mid_lands

What are the larger cities near you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Birmingham city

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Birmingham city and if you can help me and book it for me

OK Everestus--here's who I suggest you get in touch with.

Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you. You have to call the doctor and schedule the appointment since I can't do that for you--or your doctor can do that
Dr. Chip and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you