How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58750
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have a rash near my between my legs. Im down for

This answer was rated:

I have a rash near my vagina between my legs. I'm down for a hip operation soon, and I must get rid of the rash. The doctor prescribed Canesten and I've used it for 2 weeks.
It seems to have improved a little bit, but I still get an awful unpleasant feeling.
Know one has looked at the rash, so I feel I probably could do with another type of cream.

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

This is likely a fungal rash

Canestan is really the best cream for this

If that doesn't work, then an oral antifungal like fluconazole might be needed

I think your GP should be contacted so he can call this in for you
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)