How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

Hi I have noticed some spots (rash like: but only about a

Customer Question

I have noticed some spots (rash like: but only about a dozen) appear around my neck but have also now noticed a number appear under my arm-pits and odd one's around my upper torso.
I have an ongoing shoulder problem - muscular pain only which I am getting physio treatment for but other than that I feel fine.
I just wondered whether you might have some advice or prognosis ?
I would appreciate your reply
Many Thanks
07795 842518 mobile no.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
No we can not diagnose on the site, and without a diagnosis, there is no "prognosis".

However, we can go over the possibilities which you can confirm with your doctor.

It most cases, without other symptoms, this is allergy
Then viral
Then other problem

Do you have any other medical problems, have you taken any new medications....anything else?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
If you want to attach a photo, that would also be excellent
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please find attached photos which hopefully will assist

I look forward to your reply

Many Thanks

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
there are no photos there
maybe you can up load them to and give me the link
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Looks allergic.
I don't see bites.
Or contact with something.
Try benadryl.
If that does not work, then to the doctor.
Or if this spreads.

Use reply to let me know if you have further questions [click reply to expert].
Please do not forget a positive rating [hopefully you will click an excellent; or come back to ask me more as needed].