How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

My names is mrs waller I am still waiting for my answer

Customer Question

My names is mrs waller I am still waiting for my answer
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mrs Waller Sorry for the delay and I saw the question you posted before. As I understand it you have a flexible sigmoidoscopy that I assume showed normal bowel and now you're about to have colonoscopy and your worried about cancer being found? And the study is being done, as I understand it, because of some abdominal pain you're having?