Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

I have go in strain which never completely goes away. Some

I have go in strain which never completely goes away. Some days l can't the opposite side has become affected. Please help
Hi--your question isn't very clear here--can you tell me more about the problem?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Some days the groin strains are no big problem.but there are times when l twist my outwards, the pain is unbearable

Where exactly is the pain and do you have any bulging or swelling there? How long has this been going on Martin?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The pain is where the thigh joins the torso, it's in Line with the public bone.

OK Martin. Was any trauma involved and how long has this been going on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No trauma, no bulge or swelling, been ongoing for four weeks.

OK--and so far you haven't seen a doctor about this Martin?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not yet pressure of work.very difficult to get time off right now.

OK Martin Sounds like you have a problem with a tendonitis of the inner thigh. For now you can try applying capsaicin cream and take ibuprofen but you really need to see a doctor about this because you may need cortisone injections and I would refer you to a physiatrist--a physical medicine an rehabilitation MD specialist--for a customized treatment program that should resolve the problem
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for your help. ( please ignore the spelling mistakes, new phone.)

My pleasure Martin--any time but please let me know how it goes