Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

Currently taking Co-Dydramol for severe pain associated with

Currently taking Co-Dydramol for severe pain associated with M.E. and also participating in a pain management course however the pain is not reducing at all is there any other pain killer I could be taking please?

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

I would try duloxetine

it works well for ME
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)