How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

i had with a woman a year ago, and couple hours after all

Customer Question

i had sex with a woman a year ago, and couple hours after all around my penis start itching, then it spread all over my body an tiny rash appears everywhere even today. now my skin still itch and i start to feel pins an needles in my joints an bones.

i went to get a aids test and it came back negative, was 3 months after the sex. i had a blood test by my doctor and that was negative but i did not discuss the sex problem with her because i could not. Please doctor can you tell me what is wrong with me?

the rashes on my skin are not as bad as when it first happen and its very tiny all over an itch even places where there is not a rash. i dont know why now i feel pins and needles in my joints and bones every now and then. i was tired for weeks after i had sex with her, but now i feel more awake but still feel tired a little.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi there

Still need help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i would like to have a refund since the £11 is not enough please.