Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

I started feeling very fatigued two days ago, after 1 or 2

I started feeling very fatigued two days ago, after 1 or 2 hours of exposure to the sun abroad.

Symptoms initially were: dizziness, fatigue, slight constipation, slight unconsciousness and sometimes shivering.

I drunk more and the symptoms seemed to improve until yesterday when I drunk a coffee.

After few hours the symptoms were: extreme fatigue, weakness, hot skin, slight diarrea, nausea, shallow and fatigued breath.

This morning, 14 hours after the coffee, the symptoms persist and I still feel extremely tired and the skin is hot.

Can it be adrenal insufficiency? What should I do?

It happened in the past to feel weaker or fatigued after coffees or sugar consumption. But I'm not sure it's a digestive related issue, having been diagnosed with both gastritis and IBS.

What should I do, considered that I should leave London for Liverpool right now with the train. Should I seek medical assistence there? Should I check the blood pressure? What should I check?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Hi there.

Do you still need help on this one?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I still have symptoms. They now sounds more similar to what I had other times by drinking coffees. I still feel fatigued 24 hours after that coffee. In the past, that has been associated to IBS.

But everything has started Friday after exposure to the sun. So I'm a little confused about the cause of my problems.

Are they simply two different problems, IBS and dehydration?

Or is it possible there is an adrenal insufficiency?

Or what else?

you could have heat stroke Davis

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I felt better only today, after three days. Can the heat stroke last so long?

Absolutely if it caused electrolyte or kidney issues
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does it mean I may have problem with my kidney? Or this can happen to anyone?

this can happen to anyone Davis

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)