How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

for the past 3 months I have been suffering with itchy small

This answer was rated:

for the past 3 months I have been suffering with itchy small blisters on all different parts of my feet I have tried cream and it has got a lot worse in the last couple of days with the heat please can you help because the itchy is driving me mad
This can be a type of eczema.

You need to have it looked at and even tested by the lab.

See your doctor.

Contact dermatitis.
Infestation or infection [does not seem likely, that would have spread].

I would suggest that you take this to hour primary care doctor or a dermatologist.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Use reply to expert as needed.
Please do not forget a positive [hopefully excellent] rating.
I attempt to be prompt, accurate and excellent.

DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
I am a double board certified doctor in internal medicine, integrative medicine, a trained classical homeopath and functional medicine doctor. I have over 20 years of clinical experience and continue to practice.
I am here daily by request. Use my request link with a long lock and "for Dr. Thomas only" in the title.
I am here daily.