Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

SUBARACHNOID HAEMORRHAGE WITHOUT HEAD INJURY IS THIS CLASSED

SUBARACHNOID HAEMORRHAGE WITHOUT HEAD INJURY IS THIS CLASSED FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE THE SAME AS TEMPERAL LOBE SEIZURE, PATIENT TAKING PHENYTOIN
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

This is incorrect then

The coding should be different
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not received an answer

What exactly is your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My question is that completing a questionare for travel insurance thier list does not include Subarachnoid Haemorrage, the nearest I can find and this is the question is Temperal lobe seizure the same thing. patient taking Phenytoin. Thanks

Look for intracranial hemorrhage or stroke

that is closer

stroke would be better
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)