How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I m suffering of different type of symptom who is troubling

This answer was rated:

I m suffering of different type of symptom who is troubling my live,going toilet all the time,bed wetting,bleeding at the back passage when I m doing cells,and I'm a diabetic .and those handicap I have it for 14 hears , please I need help
Have you had a scope of the rectum?
When, what finding.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Colonoscopy nothing found. Last year in october
How about prostate exam
Ultrasound of the bladder?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Good just some infection Their gave me some antibiotic
How long ago
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Last year in october
What does your doctor say about all this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Their are keep changing different type of medicine who is not helping me. At the mean time my male sex can not goes up again please can u help
I don't know what you mean by can u help.
What is your question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If. I can gate a correct treatment. To be back in normal live without those diseases
WE do not treat on the site.
What type of doctor are you seeing specifically
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My GP and homerton hospital in hackney London uk
And do you know what your hemoglobin A1C value is?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Here is what you need to do.
You need to ask for a referral to an endocrionlogist.
I don't think your diabetes is under control and you have neuropathy, that is part of the problem. it has affected your bladder, stool, etc.

If you are overweight, this is also a problem that needs to be addressed.

You need physical therapy as well.

You are not really stating that you have received any agressive treatment.

This situation is not necessarily curable, but it can be improved.

You might also need a referral to a urologist...rather than relying only on the GP for the bladder situation.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Use reply to expert as needed.
Please do not forget a positive [hopefully excellent] rating.
I attempt to be prompt, accurate and excellent.

DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you